All Accessories Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mix & Match!
Use code: BOGO
3 THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW BEFORE USING A FABRIC RESISTANCE BAND:
- If you are doing squats, RDLs and similar exercises, band placement can be above the knees (easier), below the knees (harder) or in both positions (psychotic).
- If you are doing any movement where your feet are moving, another position can be introduced and that is at the ankles. Placement here creates the largest stress and makes exercise harder.
- JOINT ALIGNMENT: Make sure your ankles, knees and hips are moving the in same direction and that you maintain a neutral spine (no extension/arching or excessive rounding/flexion)
The Band-iT is similar to our Mini Bands but these are made of a Cotton/Polyester Blend with a high density internal elastic that offers a strong resistance!
CARE INSTRUCTIOS FOR YOUR FABRIC RESISTANCE BAND
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle soap
- DO NOT PUT IN WASHNG MACHINE
- DO NOT PUT IN DRYER
- LAY FLAT TO DRY